Outfit: Jeans, Cats & Dogs

9:15:00 AM


Whuuuuuut's up with the weather?! Het was dit weekend echt zalig weer, wat minder zalig was, is dat ik een buikgriepje heb ontwikkeld. Het is gelukkig wel maar een zwakke versie, maar weer zo typisch dat ik ziek word als het schitterend weer is.. Scumbag body! But the show must go on en de foto's laten het niet te veel zien denk ik ;) Nu even over de outfit: De laatste tijd heb ik wat meer 'klassevolle' outfits getoond, maar voor vandaag heb ik gekozen voor een meer casual, losse outfit. Ideaal voor the sunshine! 
____________________________

EN: Whuuuuuut's up with the weather?! The weather was awesome this weekend, the thing that was less awesome, is that I developed a stomach flu. Luckely it's a rather weak version, but so typical I get sick when the weather is amazing.. scumbag body! But the show must go on and I think the pictures don't show it too much. Now, about the outfit: Lately I have shown some more classy outfit, but today I opted for a more casual, loose outfit. Ideal for the sunshine! 


Snoekems doesn't like me anymore, I guess she is sensing my stomach flu

Er is niet echt iets nieuws aan mijn outfit. De jeans blouse draag ik super graag, zowel open als toe. Als ik het dichtknoop, tailleert het mooi mijn figuur, maar voor deze casual look heb ik het open gelaten. Met de witte schoenen heb ik trouwens heel Thailand doorkruist, één keer in het wasmachine en zo goed als nieuw ;) Waar ik vooral fier op ben, zijn mijn oorbellen. Ik heb ze gekregen van mijn ouders toen ze op reis gingen naar Oostenrijk, echt kristallen. Ze schitteren prachtig in de zon. 
____________________________

EN: There are no new things in my outfit. I really like wearing the jeans blouse, both open and closed. If I close it, it really shows my figure, but for this casual look I kept it open. With the white shoes I've actually travelled across Thailand, I've put it one time in the washing machine and as good as new ;) What I'm especially proud of are my earrings. I got them from my parents when they went on a vacation in Austria, real crystals. They sparkle beautifully in the sun. 







Zo wat vind jij van mijn outfit? 
__________________

EN: So do you like my outfit? 


I'm wearing: 
Jeans blouse: Zara / Pants: H&M / T-shirt: H&M / Shoes: H&M / Earrings: Austria / Watch: Festina / Rings: H&M 



Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram