Outfit - Boho Ripped

10:15:00 AM


Hiyaa darlings! The past few months, I'm really pro effortless and basic outfits. Although I used to give my outfit always a little more, I am now more convinced of less is more. Of course I still try to give the outfit that little more with help of details, but I keep it down to earth. This outfit is also an example.

 

Hiyaa darlings! De laatste maanden ben ik echt helemaal pro effortless en basic outfits. Hoewel ik vroeger mijn outfit altijd ietsje meer wou geven, ben ik nu meer overtuigd van less is more. Hierbij probeer ik natuurlijk nog altijd de outfit dat net ietsje meer te geven aan de hand van details, but I keep it down to earth. Deze outfit is er ook weer een voorbeeld van. 












A trend that I really am a fan of is the boho layered necklaces combined with a loose top. Because of the colder days, I had not gotten the chance to wear this trend itself, but from the moment there was a warmer day, I seized the opportunity ;) In addition, I wear my ripped jeans, which I made myself - 'ripped' it myself - and my leopard handbag as an eye catcher. The boho necklace is also new, obviously bought at Clouds of Fashion.
 

Een trend waarvan ik echt een fan ben, is de boho layered kettingen gecombineerd met een los topje. Door de koudere dagen had ik nog niet de kans gekregen om deze trend zelf te dragen, maar vanaf dat er een warmere dag was, heb ik de kans gegrepen ;) Daarbij draag ik mijn ripped jeans, die ik zelf heb gemaakt - heb 'geripped' - en mijn luipaard handtasje voor een eyecatcher. De boho ketting is trouwens ook nieuw, uiteraard gekocht bij Clouds of Fashion. 











I'm already a fan of this kind of outfits, so probably I'm now just gonna buy more tops and necklaces like this ;) It's also so wonderfully comfy. When the sun breaks through completely, I am also planning to combine this kind of look with a bralette, but these are plans for later. What do you think of this outfit?
 

Ik ben alvast fan van deze soort outfits, dus waarschijnlijk ga ik mij nu alleen maar meer topjes en dergelijke kettingen aanschaffen ;) Het zit ook zo heerlijk comfy. Wanneer de zon helemaal doorbreekt ben ik ook van plan om deze soort look te combineren met een bralette, maar dat zijn plannen voor later. Wat vind jij van deze outfit?




I'm wearing:
Vest - Mango / Top - &Other Stories / Jeans - H&M (Check out the DIY Ripped Jeans) /
 Shoes - Sac d'Anvers / Sunglasses - H&M / Earrings - Forever 21 / Ring - Jeweltys / Watch - Vintage



Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram