Outfit - Color Block

8:55:00 AM


Hiyaa girls! There was once a time when color blocking really was thé trend, it's already a long time since color blocking was introduced. Actually, I never really participated in this trend because I think it's better if the colors in an outfit have the same tones. But today I have departed from this rule. I did some color blocking, is it still cool actually?


Hiyaa girls! Er was ooit eens een periode waarin color blocking echt het van het was, het is ondertussen al een hele tijd geleden sinds color blocking is geïntroduceerd. Eigenlijk heb ik zelf nooit echt aan mee gedaan, want ik vind het mooier als de kleuren in een outfit in dezelfde tinten hebben Maar vandaag ben ik voor het eerst van mijn regel afgeweken. I did some color blocking, is it still cool actually?






A few years ago I worked as a student at Terre Bleue and I bought the pants there. In the same collection they had a sweater in the exact same blue color as my blouse here. One of my colleagues once wore this combination and I thought it actually went surprisingly good together. When I got the blouse a few months ago online, I even didn't think about it. Until last week, I saw the pants hanging in my closet and it all came back to me ...


Een aantal jaar geleden heb ik gewerkt als jobstudent bij Terre Bleue en daar heb ik de broek gekocht. Nu hadden ze daar in dezelfde collectie een trui in exact dezelfde kleur blauw als mijn blouse hier. Eén van mijn collega's droeg deze combinatie eens en ik vond het eigenlijk verrassend goed bij elkaar gaan. Toen ik de blouse een paar maand geleden kocht online, had ik er zelfs niet meer aan terug gedacht. Tot dat ik vorige week de broek in mijn kast zag hangen and it all came back to me...







Since the temperatures still allow, I combined everything with my open killer heels. Girls, quickly pull on those open shoes, because it will not be long before you can't anymore ;) Anyway what do you think of this outfit? Do you think it's a nice color combination?


Aangezien de temperaturen het nog toelaten, heb ik alles gecombineerd met mijn open killer heels. Girls, trek nog snel die open schoentjes aan, want het gaat niet lang meer duren eer het daarmee gedaan is ;) Anyway wat vind jij van deze outfit? Vind jij het ook een geslaagde kleurencombinatie?





Wearing: 
Blouse - Mango / Pants - Terre Bleue / Heels - Zara / Bag - H&M / Earrings - Forever 21 / 
Bracelets - Twice as Nice / Ring - H&M / Watch - Festina


Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram