Outfit - Stripes & Jeans

11:18:00 AM


Hi girls & boys! As you may have noticed, I no longer blog or post as much or regularly as before. I have my different reasons for that. Firstly, I am a lot busier by starting a new job and also because I am now a sports instructor after my working hours. Time I used to spend blogging now goes towards fitness and work. Secondly, the weather .. the weather was horrible in Belgium lately, wind, rain, cold... I just didn't feel like it and it didn't give me any inspiration either. But now I am back with a new outfit.

○●

Hi girls & boys! Zoals jullie misschien al hebben gemerkt, blog en post ik niet meer zo veel of regelmatig zoals vroeger. Ik heb daar zo mijn verschillende redenen voor. Ten eerste heb ik het heel wat drukker door het starten van een nieuwe job en ook doordat ik nu sportinstructeur ben na mijn werkuren. Tijd die ik vroeger kon besteden aan bloggen gaat nu daarheen. Ten tweede, het weer.. wat was het weer de laatste tijd in België vreselijk, wind, regen, koude... ik had er gewoon geen zin in en het gaf mij ook geen inspiratie. Maar nu ben ik er weer mét een nieuwe outfit. 





My inspiration level is still not completely restored, so for now I will also keep it casual. But casual outfits should of course not be boring and I hope to prove that with this look. For the warmer spring day or summer day I will happily put on a dress. If I wear a dress though, it must be super comfortable and this t-shirt dress does exactly that.

○●

Mijn inspiratie-niveau is eigenlijk nog altijd niet helemaal hersteld, dus voorlopig hou ik het ook even op casual outfits. Maar casual outfits moeten natuurlijk niet saai zijn en dat hoop ik ook te bewijzen met deze look. Voor de warmere lentedag of zomerdag doe ik maar al te graag een jurkje aan. Als ik een jurkje daar, moet die wel super comfortabel zitten en deze t-shirt jurk doet nu exact dat. 






Not only casual, but this look is also certainly sporty. I therefore combined this with a cool jeans jacket and a pair of cool Nike sneakers. In terms of accessories I kept it simple, my standard Polar watch, simple earrings and my daily necklace that I received from my friend. What do you think of this look?

○●

Niet alleen casual, maar deze look is ook zeker sportief. Ik heb deze dan ook gecombineerd met een tof jeans jasje en een stel toffe Nike sneakers.  Qua accessoires heb ik het simpel gehouden, mijn standaard Polar horloge, simpele oorbelletjes en mijn dagelijkse ketting die ik heb gekregen van mijn vriend. Wat vind jij van deze look?





Wearing:
T-shirt dress - Aliexpress / Jeans - Dresslilly / Sneakers - Nike / Sunglasses - Shein / Necklace - Tiffany's / Watch - Polar

Stay up to date by following Polished Cats on
  

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram