Outfit - Home wear with FemmeLuxe

8:51:00 PM


Hello hello hello (read this in RuPaul's voice please) Are you ready for another awesome review about my latest order at the FemmeLuxe web shop? You're probably bored as hell at home since you're reading this, so I'll take that as a yes. As usual I was asked to order 4 items and I did and I got delivered 3 items... :) First time that ever happened, so I contacted them to asked what's up and apparently that item was out of stock. Understandable, but I was annoyed they didn't just let me know and offered to order something else. But I mean I'm not gonna be a greedy bitch so I just left it at that. So no 4 items, but 3 today. And to top it all, they are not the most interesting items. Because I bought two oversized shirts and one white lounge wear set. 



The first item I'm showing is this white crewneck oversized t-shirt. Last time I ordered an oversized t-shirt in black and I just loved it. Although it's oversized I sized up quite a bit last time and also this time. I ordered an XXL and I normally have a S, but I wanted to be sure it was definitely oversized and wearable as a dress as well. 

And my mission was successful, because this t-shirt is long enough that way. I'm also very happy it's not see through. Okay, you can't wear something super bright underneath it because you will see that, but most items aren't  a problem. 




Next item is this white oversized t-shirt & leggings loungewear set, yes I know, another loungewear set. But then again, it's about the only thing I wear nowadays so I'm surely gonna use it a lot. I was first scared to get it in white, because you got the chance it's a bit see through and also because I'm clumsy and I spill everything on myself :) 

Anyway I got it one size bigger than normal so I would get a comfy fit. The pants is a bit too big at the waist, but overall it's a good fit. The leggings surely are see through, the fabric is also thinner than the fabric of the shirt. Luckily the t-shirt is big enough to cover my butt so at least I'm not flashing my underwear, but then again who cares I'm flashing something at home.




Alright last item: another oversized shirt, but this time in a sand colour. Same goes for this shirt as the first one. I ordered an XXL in this so it surely is oversized. I really love the sand, off-white colour a lot.

So I now have a black, white and sand oversized t-shirt, I guess my collection is complete now.



So all by all I like all of the three items a lot. They are pretty basic, so hard to fuck up really. I'm still bummed out about the 4th item because I ordered like a super cozy white sweater.

As you know, you can buy all kind of different items at FemmeLuxe like trousers, corset dresses, black lace bodysuits and jeans.

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram