Outfit - Autumn Yellow

9:12:00 AM


Hi girls & boys! Today I have a more casual outfit ready for you. For this look I was basically guided by the colors of my hair band. I also had all the colors in this hair band available in my wardrobe and I put together this look. So yes, occasionally you can also be guided by accessories.

○●

Hi girls & boys! Vandaag heb ik een meer casual outfit voor jullie klaar. Voor deze look heb ik mij eigenlijk voornamelijk laten leiden door de kleuren van mijn haarband. Alle kleuren die in deze haarband zitten, had ik ook ter beschikking in mijn kleerkast en zo stelde ik deze look samen. Dus ja, af en toe kan je je ook wel eens laten leiden door accessoires. 




Lately I am really "into headbands" actually. It's easy to work with, you do not have to do anything crazy with it, and yet they give you a completely different twist on your look. Since there is a lot of green and yellow in this hair band, I also have this reflected in my outfit. Of course I wear my favorite mustard yellow jacket, combined with a khaki green shirt. In first instance, I would not have thought to combine these, but the result is nice. What do you think of this casual look?

○●

De laatste tijd ben ik ook echt "into headbands" eigenlijk. Het is eenvoudig om mee te werken, je hoeft er niets crazy mee te doen en toch geven ze je een hele andere draai aan je look. Aangezien er in deze haarband veel groen en geel inzat, heb ik dit ook laten terugkomen in mijn outfit. Uiteraard draag ik hier ook mijn favoriete mosterdgele jasje, gecombineerd met een kakigroen shirtje. Ik zou in de eerste instantie niet hebben gedacht deze te combineren, maar het resultaat mag er zijn. Wat vind jij van deze casual look?





Oh yes, I got photobombed by a dog by the way.

Wearing:
Jacket - Olymph&Hades / Shirt - H&M / Pants - Mango / Shoes - H&M / Necklace - Aliexpress / Ring - H&M / Headband - Aliepress

Stay up to date by following Polished Cats on
   

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram