Outfit - Etnic Colours

12:11:00 PM


Hi girls & boys! I am so happy to see the sun again. The previous weeks the weather was rather gray, rainy and especially windy and in that period I had no inspiration at all for outfits. Hence the temporary silence here on my blog. I was desperately looking for inspiration. Anyway, with the arrival of the sun, a bit of inspiration has come to me aswell. Although my new closet additions from the second-hand app Vinted also contributed to that.

○●

Hi girls & boys! Hoe ontzettend blij ben ik met de zon terug te zien. De vorige weken was het weer nogal grauw, regenachtig en vooral winderig en in die periode had ik ook totaal geen inspiratie voor outfits. Vandaar ook de tijdelijke stilte hier op mijn blog. I was desperately looking for inspiration. Anyway, met de komst van de zon, is er ook een beetje inspiratie toegekomen bij mij. Al zitten daar mijn nieuwe aanwinsten van de tweedehands app Vinted ook wel voor iets tussen. 





This outfit actually contains two second-hand items that I found on the Vinted app. You may have seen the yellow heels before in my post about Vinted a while ago. I was able to buy this for just under 10 euros, unworn and in perfect condition. I had been looking for yellow shoes for a while and these were really what I was looking for. Second item is this fun cardigan with colorful ethnic print. This has also brought a bit more color into my wardrobe.

○●

Deze outfit bevat eigenlijk twee tweedehands spulletjes die ik heb gevonden op de Vinted app. De gele hakken hebben jullie misschien al eerder gezien in mijn post over Vinted een tijdje geleden. Deze heb ik voor een kleine 10 euro kunnen overkopen, ongedragen en in perfecte staat. Ik was al een tijdje op zoek naar gele schoenen en deze waren echt helemaal hetgeen waar ik op zoek naar was. Tweede item is deze leuke vest met kleurrijke etnische print. Dit heeft eens ook een beetje meer kleur in mijn kleerkast gebracht. 




With these two second-hand finds, I have also described the eye-catchers of this outfit. The rest of the outfit is not that special. A simple basic white t-shirt and ripped skinny jeans. My standard gear, pretty much. If you follow me on Instagram, you may already have noticed that I am getting more and more into makeup. I also try to adjust my make-up entirely to my outfit, although it is sometimes the other way around and I adjust my outfit to my make-up, whatever comes first. What do you think of this look?

○●

Met deze twee tweedehands vondsten heb ik ook de eyecatchers van deze outfit beschreven eigenlijk. De rest van de outfit is niet zo heel speciaal. Een simpele basic witte t-shirt en een ripped skinny jeans. My standard gear, zo'n beetje. Wie mij op Instagram volgt, heeft misschien ook al gezien dat ik weer meer met make up bezig ben. Ik probeer dan ook mijn make up helemaal op mijn outfit aan te passen, al is het soms omgekeerd en pas ik mijn outfit aan aan mijn make up, whatever comes first. Wat vind jij van deze look?





Wearing:
Jacket - Secondhand / Shirt - H&M / Jeans - H&M / Heels - Zara / Choker - Action

Stay up to date by following Polished Cats on
   

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram