Outfit - Kimono + Leather

10:32:00 AM


Hiyaa sweeties! Last summer the kimono was a trending item and actually the kimono still is trending this summer. Something I am so very happy about, because the kimono trend, yes, I'm loving it! I see a kimono as the ideal way to make your outfit more colorful and fashionable in a simple and fast way!

 

Hiyaa sweeties! Vorige zomer was de kimono helemaal trending en eigenlijk is de kimono deze zomer ook nog zeker trending. Waarvan ik dus énorm blij word, want de kimono-trend, yes, I'm loving it! Een kimono zie ik als de ideale manier om je outfit op een simpele en snelle manier kleurrijker en fashionable te maken! 









In this outfit I wear the kimono not really like a kimono but more like a dress. On the side of the kimono there are two openings that can perfectly act as a split. I have the kimono combined with my leather leggings so that an edgy side emerges along the sides. A strap around my waist gives my hourglass figure some more attention. Show what ya mama gave ya!

 

In deze outfit draag ik de kimono eigenlijk niet echt als een kimono maar meer als een jurk. Aan de zijkant van de kimono zitten er twee openingen die perfect kunnen fungeren als een split. Ik heb de kimono gecombineerd met mijn lederen legging zodat er een edgy kantje tevoorschijn komt langs de zijkanten. Een riempje rond m'n middel geeft mijn zandloper figuur wat meer focus en aandacht. Show what ya mama gave ya! 







The outfit is also an ideal look for spring. It is colorful but not too summery and the legging makes the whole thing a little more edgy and darker. I have deliberately omitted the accessories so that all the attention goes to the kimono. The outfit really screams 'Look at the kimono, people! ".

 

De outfit is ook een ideale look voor de lente. Het is kleurrijk maar niet té zomers en de legging maakt het geheel ook wat meer edgy en donkerder. De accessoires heb ik bewust ook weggelaten zodat alle aandacht naar de kimono gaat. De outfit schreeuwt eigenlijk 'Look at the kimono, people!'. 





I'm wearing:
Kimono - Forever 21 / Leather legging - Forever 21 / Shoes - Eram / 
Belt - Unknown / Earrings - Iceland / Ring - Nona / Watch - Festina



Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram