Outfit - Blending in Fall

7:32:00 AM


Hiyaa girls! The temperatures dropped quite some time ago, but since a few weeks we can effectively enjoy the beautiful autumn scenes; falling leaves, thousands of colors on the trees... It is also the ideal backdrop for an autumn outfit. Gotta love this season! For this outfit I've also been inspired by the autumn and the colours of this season. 


Hiyaa girls! De temperaturen waren al een hele tijd geleden gedaald, maar sinds een paar weken kunnen we ook effectief genieten van die mooie herfsttaferelen van vallende bladeren, duizenden kleurtjes aan de bomen... Eveneens de ideale achtergrond voor een herfstoutfit. Gotta love this season! In deze outfit heb ik mijn ook helemaal laten inspireren door de herfst en de kleuren hiervan.








As you can see, I chose darker autumn colors for this outfit. Black, gray, khaki and gold accents in my jewelry. This look is very casual and laid back, something that is easy to wear and is perfect for a walk in the woods - not that I do that often, but the idea is there. The scarf I wear, I've made myself last year. He is slightly wider and longer than I had expected because of the thick wool that I have used, but with the colder days I'm happy that I can wrap myself all the way in this warmth.


Zoals je kan zien, heb ik gekozen voor de meer donkere herfstkleuren. Zwart, grijs, kaki en gouden accenten in mijn juwelen. Deze look is ook heel erg casual en laid back, iets dat makkelijk zit en ideaal is voor een boswandeling eigenlijk - niet dat ik dat vaak doe, maar het idee is er. De sjaal die ik draag heb ik overigens zelf gebreid vorig jaar. Hij is iets breder en langer uit gevallen dan ik had verwacht vanwege de dikke wol die ik heb gebuikt, maar met de koudere dagen ben ik wel happy dat ik mij helemaal in deze warmte kan wikkelen. 






This entire outfit and environment provide the ideal autumn scene, if I do say so myself. Since the temperatures were quite acceptable that day, I could hold my coat open and scarf nonchalant. When temperatures go down again, I'll need to wear it differently for sure. Do you like this outfit?


Deze hele outfit en omgeving geven het ideale herfsttafereel wel weer, al zeg ik het zelf. Aangezien de temperaturen nog redelijk acceptabel waren die dag, kon ik mijn jas en sjaal lekker nonchalant open houden. Wanneer de temperaturen weer gaan dalen, zal het wel weer wat anders zijn. Wat vind je van deze outfit?






Wearing:
Jacket - H&M / Sweater - H&M / Pants - H&M / Shoes - Mjus / Scarf - Knitted myself / Watch - Unknown / Earrings - &Other Stories / Necklaces - H&M / Ring - H&M



Stay up to date by following me on Bloglovin'FacebookTwitter Instagram

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram