Outfit - Laced up Pants

8:47:00 AM


Hi girls & boys! Although I love the start of a new season which also gives me new inspiration, I'm not experiencing this at the moment. Lately I have really little inspiration for new looks and also make up looks. Fortunately, I still occasionally have a eureka moment, and when I found these trousers again between my mountain trousers in the closet, I had a moment like that.

○●

Hi girls & boys! Hoewel ik het begin van een nieuw seizoen geweldig vind en mij nieuwe inspiratie geeft, heb ik dit deze keer niet. De laatste tijd heb ik echt maar weinig inspiratie voor nieuwe look en ook make up looks. Gelukkig heb ik nog af en toe een eureka momentje, en toen ik deze broek terug vond tussen mijn berg broeken in de kast, had ik zo'n moment.






I bought these pants a while ago, but he still had to be altered a bit as it was not a perfect fit - thank you, Mom. I wanted these pants to be the eye catcher of the outfit and that's why I chose basic items for the rest of the look. I opted for light colors, both for my jacket, shirt and shoes. Since the sun was shining again, sunglasses could not be missed. What do you think of this look?

○●

Deze broek heb ik een tijdje geleden gekocht, maar hij moest nog een beetje vermaakt worden aangezien het geen perfect fit was - dank u, mama. Ik wou dat deze broek wel de eye catcher van de outfit zou worden en daarom koos ik voor de rest van de look basic items. Ik koos voor lichte kleuren, zowel voor mijn jasje, shirtje als schoenen. Aangezien de zon nog eens scheen, kon ook een zonnebril niet ontbreken. Wat vind jij van deze look?





Wearing:
Jacket - H&M / Pants - Aliexpress / Top - Pimkie / Shoes - H&M / Necklace - Aliexpress / Ring - &Other Stories / Watch - Festina / Glasses - Rosegal

Stay up to date by following Polished Cats on
   

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram