Outfit - Autumn Roses

8:48:00 AM


Hi girls & boys! Autumn may not be my favorite season, but I do like all those changing colors that you see in nature, the falling leaves ... Autumn colors are actually completely my thing. Wine red, khaki green, black, brown and gray are colors that suit me well and colors that I also wear a lot. Today an example of an outfit with such colors.

○●

Hi girls & boys! De herfst is misschien niet mijn favoriete seizoen, maar ik hou wel van veranderende kleuren die je in de natuur ziet, de vallende bladeren... Herfstkleuren zijn eigenlijk ook wel helemaal mijn ding. Wijnrood, kaki groen, zwart, bruin en grijs zijn kleuren die mij wel goed staan en kleuren die ik ook veel draag. Vandaag een voorbeeld van een outfit met dergelijke kleuren.





Eye catcher of this look is undoubtedly my vest. I also showed this last winter in a different look when I just had it. This jeans vest is really a topper in my wardrobe. Not only the colors and the cool cut, but also the 3D flowers that are made on the jacket really make this jacket the cool jacket that it is. Besides the red of the roses there is also kaki green that fits perfectly with my new leggings with faux leather look.

○●

Eye catcher van deze look is ongetwijfeld mijn vest. Ik heb deze vorige winter ook al getoond in een andere look toen ik hem net had. Deze jeansvest blijft echt een topper in mijn kleerkast. Niet alleen de kleuren en de stoere snit, maar ook de 3D bloemen die op het jasje zijn gemaakt maken dit jasje echt af. Naast het rood van de rozen zit er ook kaki groen in dat dan weer perfect past bij mijn nieuwe legging met faux leather look. 







New in this look are my shoes. For a while I was looking for nice white ankle boots to wear during the autumn and winter. When I found it online, I did not hesitate for a long time. I chose to wear my pants over the boots for this look, but the other way round can also work.  It is autumn, so of course I wear a hat with this outfit. You know me. What do you think of this look?

○●

Nieuw in deze look zijn mijn schoenen. Ik was al een tijdje op zoek naar leuke witten enkellaarsjes om te dragen tijdens de herfst en winter. Toen ik deze online vond, heb ik niet lang getwijfeld. Ik koos ervoor om voor deze look mijn broek over de laarsjes te dragen, maar andersom kan natuurlijk ook perfect. Het is herfst, dus uiteraard draag ik een hoed bij deze outfit. You know me. Wat vind jij van deze look?






Wearing:
Jacket - Shein / Top - Pimkie / Leggings - Kruidvat / Shoes - Aliexpress / Hat - Aliexpress / Watch - Festina / Ring - H&M / Necklace - Pull&Bear

Stay up to date by following Polished Cats on
   

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram