Outfit - Oversized Green

8:09:00 AM


Hi girls & boys! Nothing better than a sunny autumn day, right? Although I have to admit that I miss the warm temperatures of the summer a bit. The outfit of today is for me a classic look for autumn. Comfy pants, a shirt and a blazer or a different kind of jacket. Of course I also opted for autumn colors - the vast majority of my clothes actually have that color, but still. Check it out!

○●

Hi girls & boys! Niets heerlijker dan een zonnige herfstdag, toch? Al moet ik eerlijk toegeven dat ik de warme temperaturen van de zomer al een beetje mis. De outfit van vandaag is voor mij een klassier voor de herfst. Een comfy broek shirtje en een blazer of een ander soort jasje. Uiteraard heb ik ook gekozen voor herfstkleuren - de overgrote meerderheid van mijn kledij hebben die kleur eigenlijk, maar toch. Check it out! 






You've seen these pants before in a summer look. Then I combined it with a bandeau top, but I will not do this this time. I chose to combine these wonderfully comfy and cool pants with a dressed top and blazer. I almost literally had to get the blazer from under the dust. I wore this blazer a lot during the summer years ago, but now I finally started using it again. What do you think of this look?

○●

Deze broek hebben jullie al eerder gezien in een zomerlook. Toen had ik hem gecombineerd met een bandeau topje, maar dat ga ik deze keer natuurlijk niet doen. Ik koos om deze heerlijk comfy en stoere broek te combineren met een gekleed topje en blazer. De blazer heb ik eigenlijk bijna letterlijk van onder het stof moeten halen. Ik droeg deze blazer enorm veel tijdens de zomer jaren geleden, maar nu heb ik hem eindelijk terug gevonden. Wat vind jij van deze look?





Wearing:
Jacket - Mango / Top - H&M / Pants - Aliexpress / Shoes - H&M / Necklace - I am / Ring - H&M / Sunglasses - Aliexpress

Stay up to date by following Polished Cats on
   

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram