Outfit - Khaki Skirt

11:34:00 AM


Hi girls & boys! We had a very hot summer where I could wear so many different skirts. And I'm actually do the same thing in the winter. Because this winter I have already worn more skirts than I would normally do. The winter is now also a bit warmer than normal, if you don't count the few winter snow days anyway. Today I also have an outfit ready with a skirt, this time I went for a longer skirt. Check it out

○●

Hi girls & boys! We hebben een hele warme zomer gehad waarbij ik zoveel verschillende rokjes heb kunnen dragen. Deze trend zet ik eigenlijk ook wel een beetje door in de winter. Want deze winter heb ik toch al meer rokjes gedragen dan ik normaal zou doen. De winter is nu ook wel een beetje warmer dan normaal, als je de paar winterse sneeuwdagen niet meetelt toch. Vandaag heb ik ook weer een outfit klaar met een rokje, deze keer ging ik wel voor een langere rok. Check it out





Actually this is one of the few skirts in my wardrobe that are longer than the knees. This is not surprising, of course, since the majority of these skirts are summer skirts and are therefore somewhat shorter and lighter. This skirt is also very light and airy as the fabric is partly linen. Of course still perfectly wearable in the winter with a nylon stocking underneath - which I have not done with this look. I simply combined this skirt with a black shirt with cut-out accents on the shoulders and my black winter jacket.

○●

Eigenlijk is dit één van de weinige rokken in mijn kleerkast die voorbij de knieën komt. Dit is natuurlijk niet zo raar, aangezien de meerderheid van deze rokjes zomerrokjes zijn en dus ook wel wat korter en luchtiger. Deze rok is echt ook wel heel licht en luchtig aangezien de stof deels linnen is. Uiteraard nog altijd perfect te dragen in de winter met een nylonkousje eronder - wat ik eigenlijk niet heb gedaan bij deze look. Ik heb deze rok simpel gecombineerd met een zwart shirtje met cut out accenten op de schouders en mijn zwarte winterjas. 




It should not surprise me that I'm also wearing a hat with this look. Winter and autumn are the seasons where I can get my hats out all the time. In terms of accessories, I chose a silvery chunky necklace, a simple ring, pendant earrings and a watch. What do you think of this look?

○●

Het mag niet verrassen dat ik ook weer een hoed draag bij deze look. Winter en herfst zijn de seizoenen waar ik mijn hoeden weer allemaal uit de kast kan halen. Qua accessoires koos ik voor een zilverkleurige chunky ketting, een eenvoudige ringetje, hanger oorbellen en een horloge. Wat vind jij van deze look?




Wearing:
Coat - H&M / Skirt - Aliexpress / Shirt - Stradivarius / Boots - H&M / Watch - Festina / 
Earrings - Aliexpress / Necklace - I am / Hat - H&M

Stay up to date by following Polished Cats on
   

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram