Outfit - Off Shoulders & Jeans

9:30:00 AM


Hiyaa girls! The summer holidays or over, but the summer lasts, of course, just a little longer. And in my opinion there should definitely be a lot more hot days. Today I show you again an outfit with my off shoulder playsuit. Last month, I have already shown it to you, but it's such a great item to combine that I have another outfit post dedicated to it.

○●

Hiyaa girls! De zomervakantie is dan wel over, maar de zomer duurt natuurlijk nog net een beetje langer. En wat mij betreft mogen er zeker nog een paar warme dagen aankomen. Vandaag heb ik dan weer een outfit klaarstaan voor jullie met mijn off shoulder playsuit. Vorige maand heb ik hem ook al getoond aan jullie, maar het is zo'n geweldig item om te combineren dat ik er nog een outfitpost aan toewijd. 





I told you already the last time, but with this playsuit you are actually already fully dressed during the summer. My last look revolved mainly around the playsuit, but I have done a little extra styling with this look. So I combined this playsuit with fresh summer colors, like the blue of my jeans jacket and the light pink of my slip on sneakers. Finished with my purple pastel nails and ta-daah, the look is completely and totally different from last month.

○●

Ik vertelde het vorige keer al, maar met deze playsuit ben je eigenlijk al volledig gekleed in de zomer. Mijn vorige look draaide dan voornamelijk rond de playsuit, maar in deze look heb ik er een beetje extra styling bij gedaan. Zo heb ik deze playsuit gecombineerd met frisse zomerkleurtjes, zoals het blauw van mijn jeans jasje en het lichtroze van mijn slip on sneakers. Afgewerkt met mijn paarse pastel nagels en ta-daah, de look is compleet en helemaal anders dan die van vorige maand.





It would not be summer, if I hadn't bring out these sunglasses again. These silver sunglasses with high connection is obviously and certainly an eye-catcher. The silver in these sunglasses come back in my jewels, by choosing sole silver gems. But my earrings are also a nice pair of eye catchers. What do you think of this look?

○●

Het zou geen zomer zijn, moest ik niet nog eens een zonnebril bovenhalen natuurlijk. Deze zilveren zonnebril met een hoge verbinding is natuurlijk zeker wel een eyecatcher. Het zilveren van deze zonnebril heb ik doorgetrokken naar mijn juwelen, door te kiezen voor enkel en alleen zilveren juweeltjes. Al zijn mijn oorbellen natuurlijk ook een mooie eyecatcher. Wat vind jij van deze look?





Wearing:
Playsuit - Brandy Melvin / Jeans jacket - Dresslink / Slip ons - Lipsy / 
Earrings - Gift / Necklace - Pull& Bear / Ring - Unknown / Bracelet - H&M

Stay up to date by following Polished Cats on
   

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Like us on Facebook

Instagram